Beginner to Elementary - Common European Framework: A1-A2
Angela Tomkinson, Elizabeth Lee
Think Global is a topic-based approach to the cultures of the Englishspeaking world covering subjects close to teenager’s hearts - sport, wellness and music - as well as traditional topics such as literature, history and institutions.
• 15 Units with materials at two, clearly-labelled levels of difficulty:
- For mixed ability classes;
- To allow a return to a popular topic with more challenging material.
• Interesting and amusing information.
• 4 skills development through a wide variety of activities.
• Age-appropriate games make intercultural studies fun as well as educational.
• Preparation for the Cambridge English Assessment: Key Exam (KET):
- reading comprehension, summary, letter and email writing, speaking activities.
• Authentic videos on a range of interesting topics give a real taste of English worldwide.
• Pre-and post-watching worksheets deepen students’understanding of issues.
DVD Digital Book
• All material in digital format.
• Video and audio materials in a single component.
• IWB-compatible for fun and motivating ‘heads-up’ moments in class.
• Detailed unit-by-unit teaching notes.
• Extra background information.
• Answer keys.
• Transcripts of all recorded material.
• 30 pages of extra materials.
• Short play to act out in class or at the end of the school year.
Extra Digital Resources - Student
Coursebook - 176 pp. full colour
Teacher’s Book - 80 pp. b/w
These products might also interest you
Ready for Planet English Split Edition
Foundations to Upper Intermediate - Common European Framework: Pre-A1 - B2
Claire Moore, Catrin Elen Morris, Sarah Jane Lewis
English with… Games and Activities
Games and activities Activity books in 3 levels For Secondary School
The Hare and the Tortoise
Stage 2 200 headwords | A1 | Starters/Movers
20 illustrated situational posters for beginners for Secondary School.
Aladdin and the Magic Lamp
Stage 1 100 headwords | below A1 | Starters | Classic
Anonymous - Retold by Jane Cadwallader. Illustrated by Gustavo Mazali