Grammar Plus A1
Grammar Explanations and Exercises
Levels Beginner –Intermediate CEFR A1 – B2
A series of graded, full colour grammar exercise books for young adults designed to be used either in the classroom or as self-study material.
Exercise Book + Audio CD
• Clear and easy-to-follow structure: explanations, examples, exercises.
• Exercises in order of increasing difficulty: from guided to open-ended.
• Wide variety of exercise types including ones requiring personal responses from the student.
• Listening-based activities using the accompanying Audio CD.
• Round-up exercises covering multiple structures.
• Final revision section covering the major grammar points presented.
• Verb, pronunciation and punctuation tables.
Online Teacher’s Resources
• Answers to all exercises available to teachers.
Extra Digital Resources - Teacher
Book + Audio CD
These products might also interest you
English with Games and Activities
Elementary - Common European Framework: A1/A2/B1/B2
The Wind and the Sun
Stage 4 400 headwords | A2 | Flyers | Fairy Tales
The Woman in White
STAGE 3 Intermediate | 1000 headwords | B1 | Preliminary | Classic
The Mill on the Floss
STAGE 4 Upper Intermediate | 1800 headwords | B2 | First (FCE) | Classic