Grammar Plus A1
Grammar Explanations and Exercises
Levels Beginner –Intermediate CEFR A1 – B2
A series of graded, full colour grammar exercise books for young adults designed to be used either in the classroom or as self-study material.
Exercise Book + Audio CD
• Clear and easy-to-follow structure: explanations, examples, exercises.
• Exercises in order of increasing difficulty: from guided to open-ended.
• Wide variety of exercise types including ones requiring personal responses from the student.
• Listening-based activities using the accompanying Audio CD.
• Round-up exercises covering multiple structures.
• Final revision section covering the major grammar points presented.
• Verb, pronunciation and punctuation tables.
Online Teacher’s Resources
• Answers to all exercises available to teachers.
Extra Digital Resources - Teacher
Register or log in to view additional digital contents for the teacher
Book + Audio CD
These products might also interest you
The Railway Children
Stage 1 Elementary | 600 headwords | A1 | Movers
Edith Nesbit - Retold by Michael L. Freeman
The Yellow Sticker Girl
800 headwords | A2 | Flyers/Key Original
Sarah Gudgeon. Illustrated by Luca Tagliafico.
Journey to the Centre of the Earth
Illustrated by Gustavo Mazali.
Jules Verne. Retold by Jane Cadwallader.
Activity Books for Primary School Children
Stories of Mystery and Suspense
Stage 4 | Upper-Intermediate | 1800 headwords | B2 | FCE | Classic
E. A. Poe Adaptation and activities by Janet Borsbey and Ruth Swan Illustrated by Simone Rea