Grammar Plus A2
Grammar Explanations and Exercises
Levels Beginner –Intermediate CEFR A1 – B2
A series of graded, full colour grammar exercise books for young adults designed to be used either in the classroom or as self-study material.
Exercise Book + Audio CD
• Clear and easy-to-follow structure: explanations, examples, exercises.
• Exercises in order of increasing difficulty: from guided to open-ended.
• Wide variety of exercise types including ones requiring personal responses from the student.
• Listening-based activities using the accompanying Audio CD.
• Round-up exercises covering multiple structures.
• Final revision section covering the major grammar points presented.
• Verb, pronunciation and punctuation tables.
Online Teacher’s Resources
• Answers to all exercises available to teachers.
Extra Digital Resources - Teacher
Register or log in to view additional digital contents for the teacher
Book + Audio CD
These products might also interest you
Roundtrip of Britain and Ireland
Stage 3 Intermediate | 1000 headwords | B1 | Flyers/KEY
Louisa May Alcott - Retold by Silvana Sardi
Flash on English for Transport & Logistics - 2nd edition
Intermediate to Upper Intermediate - Common European Framework: B1-B2
English language photocopiable resources
The Scarlet Letter
1800 headwords | B2 | First (FCE)
Nathaniel Hawthorne. Retold by Claire Moore. Illustrated by Riccardo Renzi.