Grammar Plus A2
Grammar Explanations and Exercises
Levels Beginner –Intermediate CEFR A1 – B2
A series of graded, full colour grammar exercise books for young adults designed to be used either in the classroom or as self-study material.
Exercise Book + Audio CD
• Clear and easy-to-follow structure: explanations, examples, exercises.
• Exercises in order of increasing difficulty: from guided to open-ended.
• Wide variety of exercise types including ones requiring personal responses from the student.
• Listening-based activities using the accompanying Audio CD.
• Round-up exercises covering multiple structures.
• Final revision section covering the major grammar points presented.
• Verb, pronunciation and punctuation tables.
Online Teacher’s Resources
• Answers to all exercises available to teachers.
Extra Digital Resources - Teacher
Register or log in to view additional digital contents for the teacher
Book + Audio CD
These products might also interest you
A Collection of First World War Poetry
STAGE 6 Proficiency | Unabridged Texts | C2 | CPE | Classic
J. Borsbey & R. Swan, Editors
Fairy Tales in Games
Vocabulary and language structures
Montessori English Dialogues
A collection of Montessori inspired materials
Mariagrazia Bertarini, Fiammetta Pacenti
English with… Games and Activities
Games and activities Activity books in 3 levels For Secondary School
The Fox and the Grapes
Stage 2 200 headwords | A1 | Starters/Movers | Fairy Tales