Grammar Plus B2
Grammar Explanations and Exercises
Levels Beginner –Intermediate CEFR A1 – B2
A series of graded, full colour grammar exercise books for young adults designed to be used either in the classroom or as self-study material.
Exercise Book + Audio CD
• Clear and easy-to-follow structure: explanations, examples, exercises.
• Exercises in order of increasing difficulty: from guided to open-ended.
• Wide variety of exercise types including ones requiring personal responses from the student.
• Listening-based activities using the accompanying Audio CD.
• Round-up exercises covering multiple structures.
• Final revision section covering the major grammar points presented.
• Verb, pronunciation and punctuation tables.
Online Teacher’s Resources
• Answers to all exercises available to teachers.
Extra Digital Resources - Teacher
Book + Audio CD
These products might also interest you
Karaoke, cartoons and documentaries
Vanity Fair – A Novel without a Hero
STAGE 5 Advanced | 2500 headwords | C1 | CAE | Classic
William Makepeace Thackeray
Doruk’s Cats - Through the Streets of Istanbul
Stage 4 400 headwords | A2 | Flyers | Real Life
Flash on English for Banking & Finance
Intermediate to Upper Intermediate - Common European Framework: B1-B2
Bis - ELT