Course for the preparation of the Cambridge Preliminary English Test (PET) exam
By Lisa Kester Dodgson Cynthia Gilmore Alston, Attilio Galimberti, Karl Graham
PET buster offers students thorough preparation for the Cambridge English: Preliminary (PET) examination based on the language elements listed in the PET lists.
Coursebook + Audio CD
• 16 units developing the four language skills.
• Vocabulary building using topics listed by Cambridge English.
• Section dedicated to hints and suggestions for success at the exam.
• Audio CDs with recordings for all listening-based tasks.
• With key and without key version.
• Complete lists of structures, functions and vocabulary for each unit.
• Full answer keys to all exercises and activities.
• Transcripts of all recorded material.
• Ideas for extra extension and revision exercises.
Extra Digital Resources - Teacher
PET Buster - Preliminary SB w/o key
PET Buster - Preliminary SB with key
PET Buster - Teacher’s Book
These products might also interest you
The Importance of Being Earnest
STAGE 6 Proficiency | Unabridged Texts | C2 | CPE | Classic
Oscar Wilde - Introduction, notes and activities by Janet Borsbey and Ruth Swan.
Intermediate to Upper Intermediate - Common European Framework: B1-B2
Catrin Elen Morris
Stage 3 300 headwords | A1.1 | Movers | Fairy Tales
Retold by Lisa Suett
Vanity Fair – A Novel without a Hero
STAGE 5 Advanced | 2500 headwords | C1 | CAE | Classic
William Makepeace Thackeray
The grammar tree