Course for the preparation of the Cambridge Preliminary English Test (PET) exam
By Lisa Kester Dodgson Cynthia Gilmore Alston, Attilio Galimberti, Karl Graham
PET buster offers students thorough preparation for the Cambridge English: Preliminary (PET) examination based on the language elements listed in the PET lists.
Coursebook + Audio CD
• 16 units developing the four language skills.
• Vocabulary building using topics listed by Cambridge English.
• Section dedicated to hints and suggestions for success at the exam.
• Audio CDs with recordings for all listening-based tasks.
• With key and without key version.
• Complete lists of structures, functions and vocabulary for each unit.
• Full answer keys to all exercises and activities.
• Transcripts of all recorded material.
• Ideas for extra extension and revision exercises.
Extra Digital Resources - Teacher
Register or log in to view additional digital contents for the teacher
PET Buster - Preliminary SB w/o key
PET Buster - Preliminary SB with key
PET Buster - Teacher’s Book
These products might also interest you
Harriet Holmes and the Pirate Treasure
400 headwords | A2 | Flyers Original
Jane Cadwallader. Illustrated by Gustavo Mazali
The Story Maker
Grammar and vocabulary
Ready for Language Cert A2-B1-B2
Jeremy Walenn Sara Walenn
Naoko, My Japan
Illustrated by Marta Pantaleo.
The Strange Case of Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde
STAGE 2 |Pre-Intermediate | 800 headwords | A2 | Classic
Robert Louis Stevenson - Retold by J. Borsbey and R. Swan - Illustrated by Alberto Macone