Elementary to Intermediate - Common European Framework of Reference A2-B1
Janet Borsbey and Ruth Swan
An introduction to the cultures of the English-Speaking World designed to capture the imagination of secondary school students.
• 50 lessons organised in 5 macro areas: Education; People & Lifestyles; Sport & Leisure; History & Traditions; The World We Live In.
• Graded progression of contents and skills work.
• Wide range of approaches: from traditional reading texts to cross-curricular (CLIL) activities.
• Facts and figures about countries around the English-speaking world.
• 2 Multi-ROMs with audio recordings and extra material.
• Teaching objectives and flexible plans for each lesson.
• Full key to all activities and transcripts of all recorded material.
• Suggestions for extension and revision activities.
• Extra texts and comprehension exercises.
• Practice in answering computer-based questionnaires and writing summaries on a computer.
• Interactive activities featuring maps and images.
Crossing Cultures - SB
Crossing Cultures - TB
These products might also interest you
Little Lord Fauntleroy
Stage 2 Pre-Intermediate | 800 headwords | A2 | Flyers/Key | Classic
Frances Hodgson Burnett
Juanita and her alpaca
Stage 4 400 headwords | A2 | Flyers | Real Life
Consolidate and widen students’ knowledge of vocabulary and structures relating to everyday life.
Journey to the Centre of the Earth
Illustrated by Gustavo Mazali.
Jules Verne. Retold by Jane Cadwallader.
Uncle Jack in the Amazon Rainforest
Stage 3 - 300 headwords - A1.1 - Movers - Original
Jane Cadwallader - Illustrated by Gustavo Mazali