Activity Books for Primary School Children
5 revision Activity Books to review and consolidate grammar and
vocabulary learned over the Primary School year.
• Topic-based, fun activities involving listening, doing, creating.
• Topics common to most Primary School course materials.
• Carefully graded progression over the five volumes.
• Suitable for classroom as well as self-study use.
• Pupil’s Audio CD with each volume.
• Removable insert of audio transcripts and answer keys.
Extra Digital Resources - Student
Easy English with games...1
Easy English with games...2
Easy English with games...3
Easy English with games...4
Easy English with games...5
These products might also interest you
One Photo, a Thousand Words
Speaking English with pictures
300 headwords | A1.1 | Movers Classic
Robert Louis Stevenson. Retold by Jane Cadwallader. Illustrated by Gustavo Mazali
Follow your dreams
Illustrated by Ilaria Urbinati.
STAGE 3 1000 headwords | B1 | Preliminary | Classic
Anonymous - Retold by Claire Moore
Stage 2 200 headwords | A1 | Starters/Movers | Original