Activity Books for Primary School Children
5 revision Activity Books to review and consolidate grammar and
vocabulary learned over the Primary School year.
• Topic-based, fun activities involving listening, doing, creating.
• Topics common to most Primary School course materials.
• Carefully graded progression over the five volumes.
• Suitable for classroom as well as self-study use.
• Pupil’s Audio CD with each volume.
• Removable insert of audio transcripts and answer keys.
Extra Digital Resources - Student
Easy English with games...1
Easy English with games...2
Easy English with games...3
Easy English with games...4
Easy English with games...5
These products might also interest you
Flash on English for Nursing
Intermediate to Upper Intermediate - Common European Framework: B1-B2
English with Crosswords
New Edition with DVD-ROM
A Collection of First World War Poetry
STAGE 6 Proficiency | Unabridged Texts | C2 | CPE | Classic
J. Borsbey & R. Swan, Editors
Anne of Green Gables
Stage 1 Elementary | 600 headwords | A1 | Movers | Classic
Lucy Maud Montgomery Retold by Michael Lacey Freeman. Illustrated by Gaia Bordicchia
Follow your dreams
Illustrated by Ilaria Urbinati.