Activity Books for Primary School Children
5 revision Activity Books to review and consolidate grammar and
vocabulary learned over the Primary School year.
• Topic-based, fun activities involving listening, doing, creating.
• Topics common to most Primary School course materials.
• Carefully graded progression over the five volumes.
• Suitable for classroom as well as self-study use.
• Pupil’s Audio CD with each volume.
• Removable insert of audio transcripts and answer keys.
Extra Digital Resources - Student
Easy English with games...1
Easy English with games...2
Easy English with games...3
Easy English with games...4
Easy English with games...5
These products might also interest you
The Hound of the Baskervilles
Stage 1- Young Adult ELI Readers - below A1
Sir Arthur Conan Doyle - Illustrated by Federico Volpini. Adaptation and activities by Janet Borsbey and Ruth Swan
Watch Out! - Safety Education in English
Beginner to Elementary - Common European Framework: A1-A2
Damiana Covre, Melanie Segal
The Bremen Town Musicians
Stage 2 200 headwords | A1 | Starters/Movers | Fairy Tales
Retold by Lisa Suett
Martha and the Woolly Rhino
Illustrated by Gustavo Mazali.
Mini-plays for EFL classes