Activity Books for Primary School Children
5 revision Activity Books to review and consolidate grammar and
vocabulary learned over the Primary School year.
• Topic-based, fun activities involving listening, doing, creating.
• Topics common to most Primary School course materials.
• Carefully graded progression over the five volumes.
• Suitable for classroom as well as self-study use.
• Pupil’s Audio CD with each volume.
• Removable insert of audio transcripts and answer keys.
Extra Digital Resources - Student
Easy English with games...1
Easy English with games...2
Easy English with games...3
Easy English with games...4
Easy English with games...5
These products might also interest you
English from A to Z
Beginner to Pre-Intermediate Illustrated situational and structural dictionary for Primary School
Flash on English for Nursing
Intermediate to Upper Intermediate - Common European Framework: B1-B2
The Call of the Wild
Stage 3 Intermediate | 1000 headwords | B1 | Preliminary | Classic
Jack London Adaptation and activities by Silvana Sardi. Illustrated by Marco Somà
The animal kingdom
Vanity Fair – A Novel without a Hero
STAGE 5 Advanced | 2500 headwords | C1 | CAE | Classic
William Makepeace Thackeray