Activity Books for Primary School Children
5 revision Activity Books to review and consolidate grammar and
vocabulary learned over the Primary School year.
• Topic-based, fun activities involving listening, doing, creating.
• Topics common to most Primary School course materials.
• Carefully graded progression over the five volumes.
• Suitable for classroom as well as self-study use.
• Pupil’s Audio CD with each volume.
• Removable insert of audio transcripts and answer keys.
Extra Digital Resources - Student
Easy English with games...1
Easy English with games...2
Easy English with games...3
Easy English with games...4
Easy English with games...5
These products might also interest you
Katie’s Happy Holiday
100 headwords | below A1 | Starters Original
Jane Cadwallader. Illustrated by Gustavo Mazali.
ELI Illustrated Dictionary
Elementary to Upper Intermediate - Common European Framework: A2-B2
Karaoke, cartoons and documentaries
Discover B1 Preliminary for Schools
Intermediate - Common European Framework: B1
Claire Moore, Valentina M. Chen
Music Videos for Grammar
Captivating songs in audiovisual lessons to make English grammar natural and fun