Activity Books for Primary School Children
5 revision Activity Books to review and consolidate grammar and
vocabulary learned over the Primary School year.
• Topic-based, fun activities involving listening, doing, creating.
• Topics common to most Primary School course materials.
• Carefully graded progression over the five volumes.
• Suitable for classroom as well as self-study use.
• Pupil’s Audio CD with each volume.
• Removable insert of audio transcripts and answer keys.
Extra Digital Resources - Student
Easy English with games...1
Easy English with games...2
Easy English with games...3
Easy English with games...4
Easy English with games...5
These products might also interest you
PB3 and the Bees
200 headwords | A1 | Starters
Jane Cadwallader. Illustrated by Gustavo Mazali
The Strange Case of Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde
STAGE 2 |Pre-Intermediate | 800 headwords | A2 | Classic
Robert Louis Stevenson - Retold by J. Borsbey and R. Swan - Illustrated by Alberto Macone
Vocabulary for conversations
Course for the preparation of the Cambridge Preliminary English Test (PET) exam
By Lisa Kester Dodgson Cynthia Gilmore Alston, Attilio Galimberti, Karl Graham
Visit Saint Petersburg with Me!
Illustrated by Arianna Operamolla.