Activity Books for Primary School Children
5 revision Activity Books to review and consolidate grammar and
vocabulary learned over the Primary School year.
• Topic-based, fun activities involving listening, doing, creating.
• Topics common to most Primary School course materials.
• Carefully graded progression over the five volumes.
• Suitable for classroom as well as self-study use.
• Pupil’s Audio CD with each volume.
• Removable insert of audio transcripts and answer keys.
Extra Digital Resources - Student
Easy English with games...1
Easy English with games...2
Easy English with games...3
Easy English with games...4
Easy English with games...5
These products might also interest you
Flash on English for Banking & Finance
Intermediate to Upper Intermediate - Common European Framework: B1-B2
Harry and the Sports Competition
Stage 4 - Young ELI Readers - below A2
Jane Cadwallader - Illustrated by Gustavo Mazali
The Fox and the Grapes
Stage 2 200 headwords | A1 | Starters/Movers | Fairy Tales
PET buster Practice Tests
Kester Dodgson, Alston, Galimberti, Graham
English with Crosswords
Activity books in 3 levels, for Secondary School.