Activity Books for Primary School Children
5 revision Activity Books to review and consolidate grammar and
vocabulary learned over the Primary School year.
• Topic-based, fun activities involving listening, doing, creating.
• Topics common to most Primary School course materials.
• Carefully graded progression over the five volumes.
• Suitable for classroom as well as self-study use.
• Pupil’s Audio CD with each volume.
• Removable insert of audio transcripts and answer keys.
Extra Digital Resources - Student
Easy English with games...1
Easy English with games...2
Easy English with games...3
Easy English with games...4
Easy English with games...5
These products might also interest you
Uncle Jack and the Bakonzi Tree
Stage 3 - Young ELI Readers - below A1.1
Jane Cadwallader - Illustrazioni di Gustavo Mazali
Festivals are fun
STAGE 2 | Pre-Intermediate | 800 headwords | A2 | Classic
Charles Dickens. Retold by Janet Borsbey and Ruth Swan. Illustrated by Caterina Baldi
Discover B1 Preliminary for Schools
Intermediate - Common European Framework: B1
Claire Moore, Valentina M. Chen
The Prisoner of Zenda
STAGE 4 Upper Intermediate | 1800 headwords | B2 | FCE | Classic
Alexander Hope - Adaptation and activities by Elizabeth Ferretti - Illustrated by Barbara Baldi Bargiggia