Activity Books for Primary School Children
5 revision Activity Books to review and consolidate grammar and
vocabulary learned over the Primary School year.
• Topic-based, fun activities involving listening, doing, creating.
• Topics common to most Primary School course materials.
• Carefully graded progression over the five volumes.
• Suitable for classroom as well as self-study use.
• Pupil’s Audio CD with each volume.
• Removable insert of audio transcripts and answer keys.
Extra Digital Resources - Student
Easy English with games...1
Easy English with games...2
Easy English with games...3
Easy English with games...4
Easy English with games...5
These products might also interest you
Allan, My Vancouver
Stage 3 1000 headwords | B1 | Flyers/KEY | Real Life
Pack your Bag
Stories of Mystery and Suspense - iBooks
Stage 4 | Upper-Intermediate | 1800 headwords | B2 | FCE | Classic
E. A. Poe Adaptation and activities by Janet Borsbey and Ruth Swan Illustrated by Simone Rea
Stage 3 - Teen ELI Readers - below B1
Illustrated by Simone Pontieri. Activities and Focus on by Angela Tomkinson.
Merry English on DVD
Exercise books with DVD for revision and consolidation in the primary school