Activity Books for Primary School Children
5 revision Activity Books to review and consolidate grammar and
vocabulary learned over the Primary School year.
• Topic-based, fun activities involving listening, doing, creating.
• Topics common to most Primary School course materials.
• Carefully graded progression over the five volumes.
• Suitable for classroom as well as self-study use.
• Pupil’s Audio CD with each volume.
• Removable insert of audio transcripts and answer keys.
Extra Digital Resources - Student
Easy English with games...1
Easy English with games...2
Easy English with games...3
Easy English with games...4
Easy English with games...5
These products might also interest you
English language photocopiable resources
The grammar tree
STAGE 2 Pre-Intermediate | 800 headwords | A2 | Classic
Bram Stoker. Adaptation and activities by Janet Borsbey and Ruth Swan.
1000 headwords | B1 | Preliminary
Elizabeth Ferretti. Illustrated by Lorenzo Conti.
Flash on English - Split Edition
English as a Foreign Language (ELT) Course in 6 Levels divided in A and B
L. Prodromou with P. Prodromou, A. Cowan, R. Elliott