Up to You!
Beginner to Intermediate - Common European Framework: A1-B1
F. Kavanagh, C.E. Morris
Activity books for Secondary School students to revise and
consolidate the year’s work during the holidays.
Student’s Book + Audio CD
• Simple instructions for every activity to encourage independent study.
• 9 units each organised in 3 sections:
• Vocabulary: revision and reinforcement of vocabulary in defined thematic areas;
• Grammar: worksheets and exercises on structures and communicative functions;
• Skills & Curiosity: magazine-style section with activities based around curiosities from around the English-speaking-world.
• Unit-by-unit glossary.
• Key to all exercises available online.
Extra Digital Resources - Student
Extra Digital Resources - Teacher
Register or log in to view additional digital contents for the teacher
Up to You! 2 + Audio CD
Up to You! 1 + Audio CD
These products might also interest you
Stage 4 400 headwords | A2 | Flyers | Real Life
Wilma Suarez-Paolo Trevisanato
Riri - My South Africa
800 headwords | A2 | Movers Real Lives
Grace Lani Riri
Hands on Language
A series of 3 projects for ‘Content and Language Integrated Learning’ (CLIL) For Secondary School.
by Damiana Covre and Melanie Segal
Stage 4 | Upper-Intermediate | 1800 headwords | B2 | FCE | Classic
James Joyce. Adaptation and activities by Janet Borsbey and Ruth Swan. Illustrated by Martina Merlini.
Flash on English for Banking & Finance
Intermediate to Upper Intermediate - Common European Framework: B1-B2