Up to You!
Beginner to Intermediate - Common European Framework: A1-B1
F. Kavanagh, C.E. Morris
Activity books for Secondary School students to revise and
consolidate the year’s work during the holidays.
Student’s Book + Audio CD
• Simple instructions for every activity to encourage independent study.
• 9 units each organised in 3 sections:
• Vocabulary: revision and reinforcement of vocabulary in defined thematic areas;
• Grammar: worksheets and exercises on structures and communicative functions;
• Skills & Curiosity: magazine-style section with activities based around curiosities from around the English-speaking-world.
• Unit-by-unit glossary.
• Key to all exercises available online.
Extra Digital Resources - Student
Extra Digital Resources - Teacher
Register or log in to view additional digital contents for the teacher
Up to You! 2 + Audio CD
Up to You! 1 + Audio CD
These products might also interest you
Merry English on DVD
Exercise books with DVD for revision and consolidation in the primary school
A four-level English language course for Primary School children
by Günter Gerngross and Herbert Puchta
Course for the preparation of the Cambridge Preliminary English Test (PET) exam
By Lisa Kester Dodgson Cynthia Gilmore Alston, Attilio Galimberti, Karl Graham
Granny Fixit and the Ball
Stage 1 - Young ELI Readers - below A1
Jane Cadwallader - Illustrated by Gustavo Mazali.
The Town Mouse and the Country Mouse
Stage 3 300 headwords | A1.1 | Movers | Fairy Tales