Ready for Trinity A1-A2-B1 ELI
Elementary to Intermediate - Common European Framework: A1-B1
Conversational subjects and Trinity syllabus with plenty of listening and speaking practice, grammar and vocabulary support, examination tips. Ready for Trinity is an ideal series for Trinity exam preparation.
- GESE Grades 3-4 and ISE Foundation covers the levels A2.1 – A2.2 of the CEFR
- GESE Grades 5-6 and ISE 1 covers the levels B1.1 – B1.2 of the CEFR
Coursebook + Audio CD
• Six units for each grade.
• Cyclic revision and reintroduction of all functions throughout the book with links back to each section.
• At the end of the book, speaking cards for pairwork activities, reading and writing activities for the ISE part of the exam, extra exam resources.
• Full answer keys to all exercises and activities.
• Transcripts of all recorded material.
• Suggestions for further revision activities.
Extra Digital Resources - Teacher
Ready for Trinity GESE Grades 1-2 + 2 CD audio
Ready for Trinity GESE Grades 3-4 and ISE Foundation + 2 CD audio
Ready for Trinity GESE Grades 5-6 and ISE I + 2 CD audio
These products might also interest you
Famous People from the Englishspeaking world
Consolidate and widen students’ knowledge of vocabulary and structures relating to everyday life.
The Magic Book 1-2-3-4-5-6
Beginner to Pre-Intermediate - Common European Framework: A1-A2
Mariagrazia Bertarini, Martha Huber, Paolo Iotti
STAGE 2 | Pre-Intermediate | 800 headwords | A2 | Classic
Charles Dickens. Retold by Janet Borsbey and Ruth Swan. Illustrated by Caterina Baldi
YOUNG ADULT ELI READERS | LIGHT | A1 | Classic
Natsume Soseki - Adaptation and activities by Alastair Lamond - Illustrated by Toni Demuro