Flash on English for Tourism - 2nd edition ELI
Intermediate to Upper Intermediate - Common European Framework: B1-B2
Specifically designed for students who are studying for a career in the tourism industry. It introduces the vocabulary and the language
functions specific to this language sector, and includes practice exercises in all four skills.
• Free-standing modules cover the major content areas required by the particular profession.
• Exercises and activities practise language functions and encourage vocabulary acquisition.
• Recordings in MP3 format available online.
Online Teacher’s Resources
• Teacher’s Answer Key and transcripts of all recordings.
• All listening material in MP3 format.
Extra Digital Resources - Student
Extra Digital Resources - Teacher
Register or log in to view additional digital contents for the teacher
Flash on English for Tourism (Coursebook – 64 pp. full colour)
These products might also interest you
The Prince and the Pauper
Stage 4 400 headwords | A2 | Flyers | Classic-Theatre
Mark Twain - Retold by Lisa Suett
Granny Fixit and the Viking Children
Stage 1 100 headwords | below A1 | Starters | Original
Discover Sri Lanka with Us!
Journey to the Centre of the Earth
Illustrated by Gustavo Mazali.
Jules Verne. Retold by Jane Cadwallader.
Harry and the Egyptian Tomb
Stage 4 400 headwords | A2 | Flyers | Original
Jane Cadwallader Illustrated by Gustavo Mazali.