A collection of 75 large photo cards, chosen to encourage an exchange of opinions and class discussion.
75 photos which illustrate environmental, social and personal themes and encourage students to speak, interact and exchange opinions with others. Students improve their comprehension, oral production and interactive skills in an interesting and stimulating way.
These cards are ideal for both group and pair work, and they can be used in online lessons.
On one side of each card there is:
• a photograph which illustrates a theme; the other side contains:
• a series of questions pertinent to the depicted theme;
• a list of vocabulary and suggestions which can be used to answer the questions and stimulate discussion;
• discussion topics for in-depth discussions at a more advanced level.
The box contains:
• 75 large photo cards
• a guide containing suggestions and learning paths
One photo a thousand words One photo a thousand words
These products might also interest you
The Hound of the Baskervilles
Stage 1- Young Adult ELI Readers - below A1
Sir Arthur Conan Doyle - Illustrated by Federico Volpini. Adaptation and activities by Janet Borsbey and Ruth Swan
Preparation for the A1 Movers Cambridge English Qualifications
The narrative of Arthur Gordon Pym of Nantucket
Adaptation and activities by Janet Borsbey and Ruth Swan - Illustrated by Arianna Vairo
Edgar Allan Poe
Uncle Jack and the meerkats
Stage 3 - Young ELI Readers - below A1.1
Jane Cadwallader - Illustrated by Gustavo Mazali
Activity Books for Primary School Children